Every year, AmSECT works to provide meaningful benefits and develop education to foster growth in your career. This year, we hope to have you join us as a member to help support our mission of improving patient care and safety through education and advocacy of our profession.
AmSECT Members can look forward to the following benefits:
- Access to current job postings and career opportunities in the perfusion community
- A subscription to the Journal of ExtraCorporeal Technology, the longest continuously published source of perfusion research and information, including cardiopulmonary bypass, extracorporeal life support, mechanical assist devices and perioperative blood management
- Access to AmSECT Today: a bi-monthly newsletter, published six times per year, that contains educational articles as well as information about upcoming events, elections, and Society news
- The opportunity to earn CEU’s online via AmSECT University at no cost
- Discounted registration rates to AmSECT’s educational events, such as the upcoming 2018 Pediatric Perfusion Conference, and next year’s International Conference
- Representation on your behalf to organizations of interest to the field of perfusion such as the Accreditation Committee-Perfusion Education (AC-PE), Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (ELSO), Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) and the Joint Commission to ensure advocacy of the perfusionist perspective within these organizations
- Monitoring of safety alerts, publications, and state and federal regulatory activities to keep you up to date on safety updates, product recalls, legislative changes, and updated practice guidelines
AmSECT plans to accomplish more than ever before as we continue to lead, collaborate, educate, and care. Your membership supports these efforts. AmSECT membership creates a community that enables perfusionists to be more effective in their practice by stimulating the sharing of ideas and knowledge through our annual events, online discussion forums, and AmSECT University. Join us by creating or renewing your membership today!
If you have any questions regarding your membership, please contact email@example.com or call us at 312-312-5156.
William J. DeBois, CCP MBA